Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Work.

I've been back at work for almost 4 full days now and I STILL feel like my brain is hibernating and like I can't quite get my bearings right. I've switched locations which essentially means I've switched jobs. I used to be primarily an outpatient SLP and now I'm training to be an inpatient SLP. When I first started working nearly 7 years ago, I did inpatient work... Then 1.5- 2 years in, I switched to outpatient. You'd think that my previous inpatient experience would help me, but things have changed SO much since then (nearly 4 years ago) that it makes me even MORE turned around since my memory is like a false memory! Each day il reminded of what I still need to learn, but each day is exciting... Now if only I could turn my mommy brain off and stop missing my babies ALL DAY LONG. From experience... That doesn't get any better... But more manageable. I can't believe it's only Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment